1. Validity of Terms of Sale
1.1 The Terms of Sale & Returns apply to the rights and obligations arising from the purchase of goods between africaorganics.ee customers (hereinafter the Customer) and Moongazer OÜ, registry code 12783585, address Paepargi 50/2, Tallinn, 11417, Estonia (hereinafter Merchant).
1.2 In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relationship arising from the purchase of products purchased on africaorganics.ee shop is governed by the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
1.3 Moongazer OÜ reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of sale. These changes will be reflected on the africaorganics.ee website.
2. Terms of Sale Prices
2.1 Terms of Sale states that all prices on the africaorganics.ee website include all the taxes except shipping costs.
2.2 Discount rates shown are rounded to the nearest whole number.
3. Placing your order
3.1 To order products, find the appropriate products and add them to the cart. You can view the contents of your shopping cart by clicking the shopping cart icon in the header of the webpage.
3.2 You can change the quantities of products in the shopping cart by entering the number of desired products in the quantity box. You can remove products from the cart by clicking the cross on the same line.
3.3 You can use different check out options to finish your order:
- Klick on the “Paypal” icon at the product page after adding the product to your cart. This will redirect you to Paypal for check out.
- Klick on “My account” icon at the top menu to enter your login details if you are registered customer or create an account.
- Klick on the “Shopping cart” icon at the top menu, and then “Proceed to checkout”:
- enter your billing and delivery details;
- tick a box if you want to create an account for future purchases;
- choose your pickup point and payment option;
- indicate your marketing preferences;
- read&accept terms and conditions;
- klick “Place order” and you will be directed to your payment provider.
3.4 In case you choose “Local pickup” there will be no charge for the parcel delivery but the pickup has to be confirmed with the Merchant by emailing at email@example.com before placing the order.
3.5 When the payment is completed, an order confirmation and a copy of the invoice will be sent to your email address. Order history and invoices can be managed under the “My account” icon.
3.6 We will post the products after you pay the invoice.
4. The sales contract enters into force
4.1 The customer commits to the order and pays for it after clicking the “Place order” button.
4.2 The sales contract enters into force from the moment the total amount of the order has been received in the current account of the Merchant.
4.3 The Customer has the right to notify the Merchant of the wish to withdraw from the contract and demand a refund of the full amount paid within 14 days of receiving the goods or placing an order if the goods have not yet reached the Customer.
Purchased goods cannot be returned if the ordered goods have been made as a special order taking into account the personal needs of the Customer. The returned goods must not have been used and must be in the original packaging. The direct costs of returning the goods must be covered by the Customer. The goods must be returned within 14 days from the submission of the withdrawal application.
5.1. After the sales contract enters into force (upon payment of the Customer’s invoice), the Merchant will complete the order and deliver it to Merchant’s logistics partner(s) for delivery.
5.2 If you used the domestic Omniva / DPD / Itella Smartpost parcel machine service, the order will be issued from the parcel machine selected by the Customer within Estonia within 1-3 working days. When the order arrives at the parcel machine, a message is sent to the Customer’s mobile phone, which contains the location of the parcel machine, opening hours and a personal door code.
When entering the code on the touch screen of the parcel machine, the door of the parcel machine will open and the Customer will receive the parcel. Shipments are stored in a free parcel machine for 7 calendar days from the receipt of the message on the Subscriber’s mobile phone. The package will then be returned to the Merchant.
5.3 If you used the international Itella Smartpost parcel machine service (applies only to Finnish customers), the order will be issued from the parcel machine chosen by the Customer in Finland within 3-5 working days. When the order arrives at the parcel machine, a message is sent to the Customer’s mobile phone, which contains the location of the parcel machine, opening hours and a personal door code.
When entering the code on the touch screen of the parcel machine, the door of the parcel machine will open and the Customer will receive the parcel. Shipments are stored free of charge in the SmartPOST parcel machine for 7 calendar days from the receipt of the message on the Customer’s mobile phone. The package will then be returned to the Merchant.
5.4 If you used the international Itella Smartpost post office service (applies only to Finnish customers), the order will be issued from the post office chosen by the Customer in Finland within 5-7 working days. When the parcel has reached its destination, the Customer will be notified of the arrival of the parcel in the mailbox. The shipment will be stored at the post office for 14 calendar days from the arrival of the parcel at the post office. The package will then be returned to the Merchant.
5.5 Products damaged during transport, but not product packaging, will be replaced. Should it be impossible to replace the product, the Customer will be reimbursed for the cost of the goods.
5.6 The Merchant is not responsible for delays in the delivery of goods if the goods have been handed over to the logistics partner on time, but the delay in delivery is due to circumstances beyond the Merchant’s control or foreseeability.
5.7 In case you chose “Local pickup”, the arrangement for the pickup of goods has to be confirmed with the Merchant before placing the order to ensure that you will be able to pick up the goods at the preferred time period. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make the arrangements.
6. Right of withdrawal
6.1 Products purchased from the africaorganics.ee website have a 14-day right of withdrawal upon receipt. If the product ordered from the e-store is not suitable for the Customer, he may return it to the e-store.
6.2 In order to return the goods, a withdrawal application must be submitted via email to the Merchant on email@example.com. Upon receipt of the withdrawal application, the Merchant will send the Customer a confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal application.
6.3 The purchased product must be returned immediately, but no later than 14 days after the request for product return.
6.4 In order to exercise your right of return, the returned product must be unused and the product packaging intact and undamaged.
6.5 The 14-day right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- The product cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons (eg make-up, cosmetics, perfumes, hygiene products, food supplements and foodstuffs, beverages, blankets, pillows, etc.) or has been used or opened or used ( or non-use) cannot be verified;
- The content of the order is flowers, flower arrangements or bouquets in accordance with § 53 (4) 4) of the LPA;
- The product is mixed or combined with another product or goods, so that they can no longer be separated;
- The product has been used for economic and professional purposes;
- The device has been operated with an incorrect voltage;
- The product has been mechanically damaged or broken (eg due to a fall);
- This is normal wear and tear of the device and does not impair the device value or use;
- has been repaired by an unauthorized service provider.
6.6 The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the Customer, unless the reason for the return is non-compliance with the ordered or defective goods.
6.7 In case of return of the goods, the amount paid for the purchase will be refunded to the Customer as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 days from the submission of the withdrawal application. The Merchant may refuse to make refunds until the item that is the subject of the contract has been returned or until the Customer has provided proof that the item has been returned, whichever is earlier.
6.8 The Merchant reserves the right to refuse to accept an order or to refuse to fulfill an order, for example, but not limited to, if the price list contains an incorrect price due to an error or technical failure.
7. Use of Purchased Goods / Products for Economic or Professional Purposes (Including Legal Entity)
7.1 If the purchased product has been used for economic or professional purposes or the purchaser has been a legal entity, the normal procedure for submitting claims does not apply. In these cases, the claim period is usually 6 months or more than allowed by the manufacturer. During this period, the product will be replaced or repaired if the manufacturer defects.
7.2 Products will not be replaced if:
- The product is unfit for use for health or hygiene reasons or has been used or opened (cosmetic products, etc.);
- The product is mixed or combined with another product or good so that it can no longer be used. The product has been used for commercial and professional purposes;
- The product has been mechanically damaged or broken (eg due to a fall);
- Normal wear and tear of the product and defects that do not impair the value or use of the equipment;
- The product has been repaired by a non-authorized service provider.
The Merchant and Customer shall be liable to the other party for any breach of these Terms in the cases and to the extent set forth in the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
9. Force Majeure
The Merchant shall not be liable for any damages or delays in the delivery of the Goods due to circumstances beyond the Merchant’s control or unforeseeable circumstances.
10. Privacy and Security
The Merchant’s information and personal information collected during site visits and subscriptions will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties. Encrypted data communication with banks ensures the security of the Customer’s personal bank IDs when paying for purchases.
11. Claims Procedure
11.1 The Merchant is responsible for non-compliance with the terms and conditions of the goods sold to the Customer, which occur within two years from the delivery of the goods to the Customer. In case of non-compliance or defects of the product, please send a complaint to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
11.2 The claim must state:
- Customer name and contact information;
- Date of complaint and order / invoice number;
- The defects of the goods;
- Claim to the Merchant;
- Reference should be made to the document certifying the completion of the transaction or the guarantee, or a copy should be attached to the complaint.
11.3 A claim for non-conformity or defect in the product must be submitted within two months from the discovery of the non-conformity or defect in the product.
11.4 In the event of a defect in the goods, please stop using the goods.
11.5 The Merchant will respond to the claim no later than 15 days after receipt of the Customer’s claim.
11.6 The Merchant shall not be liable for any defects in the product due to the Customer’s fault, defects that have occurred as a result of improper storage or use of the product. Defects include product defects but not product packaging defects.
11.7 If the product does not comply with the terms of the contract, has defects or defects, the Customer has the right to demand repair or replacement of the product. If the repair or replacement of the product is not possible, fails or causes unreasonable inconvenience to the Customer, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract and demand a refund.
12. Processing Customer Personal Information
12.1. The Merchant processes the personal data provided by the Customer in accordance with the requirements established by the Personal Data Protection Act. More information about the process of processing personal data on this page.
12.2 The personal data processed is the data requested from the Customer when joining the loyalty program, registering an e-store account and / or placing an order (first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, current account number, shopping cart content and purchase history).
12.3 The Merchant processes Customer’s personal information to fulfill orders (including the transmission of order-related notices), to pay for products, to deliver products, to compile and transmit offers and news.
12.4. The main processor of personal data of the e-store africaorganics.ee is Moongazer OÜ, registry code 12538526, address Estonia, Harjumaa, Tallinn, Paepargi 50/2, 11417, e-mail email@example.com.
12.5 The Merchant does not share Customer’s personal information with third parties except:
- to the courier company to the extent necessary for the delivery of the products to the Customer or for the consumption of the service;
- suppliers of the products included in the order (customer’s name and telephone number) to fulfill the order and provide customer service.
- In the cases provided for in previous paragraphs 1 and 2, the Customer’s personal data is processed only for the purpose of fulfilling the order and the authorized processors ensure the same level of protection of personal data as the Merchant.
- The customer has the right to access and request the modification or deletion of their personal data at any time, unless otherwise provided by law, by contacting the Merchant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12.6 If Customer has requested and agreed to receive newsletters and / or personal offers from the Merchant, Customer may at any time revoke this consent by sending a notice to the Merchant at email@example.com or by clicking on the link provided for each offer sent via email or SMS.
12.7 If the Customer finds that the processing of personal data within the framework of the loyalty program or in the e-shop shopping environment violates his / her rights, the Customer has the right to apply to the Data Protection Inspectorate and the court.
13. Dispute Resolution Procedure
If the Customer has any complaints regarding the Merchant, they must be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Customer and the Merchant are unable to resolve the dispute by agreement, the Customer can contact the Consumer Disputes Committee. The Consumer Disputes Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from the agreement concluded between the Customer and the Merchant. The review of the customer’s complaint in the commission is free of charge. The customer can turn to the European Union’s consumer dispute resolution platform.